|Faculty Staff Member|
|Name:||Dr. Hany Kamal Mostafa
Associate professor of histology and cell biology
Really I am qualified from faculty of medicine Ain shams university Egypt
Bachelor of surgery and medicine 1996
Master of histology and cell biology 2002
Ph. D. of histology and cell biology 2006
I have 23-year experience in teaching and learning.
Teaching for under graduate and postgraduate medical students.
Teaching for pharmacy students.
Teaching for dentistry students.
Teaching for laboratory students.
I have 20-year experience in Immunohistochemical staining histological staining and electron microscopic research.
I have 20-year experience in image analysis programs.
I have a teaching experience in different programs as extended modular programs in medicine. Many teaching strategies were used and assessment methods to ensure integration in vertical and horizontal manner.
Over 15 paper were published in medical journals; international journal of cytology and histology – Egyptian journal of histology
- Effect of the overcrowding on fundus of stomach in adult male albino rats with special reference to the protective role of Bran.
- effect of aspartame on hippocampus of adult male albino rat histological and immunohistochemical study
- Effect of diabetes mellitus on the structure of skeletal muscle in adult male Albino rats and the protective role of chromium: histological and immunohistochemical study
- The role of rosuvastatin in experimentally induced hepatic cholestasis in adult male albino rats: a histological and immunohistochemical study
- Histological and immunohistochemical study on the effect of passive smoking on the skin of adult male albino rats and the possible protective role of nigella sativa oil
- Effect of microwave emission from mobile phones on the rat thalamus and the potential protective role of ascorbic acid: a light and electron microscopic study
- Structure and Function of Periosteum with Special Reference to its Clinical Applications.
- Histological and immunohistochemicalstudy of albino rat testis in different age groups.
- The possible protective role of 6-gingerol on a model of hepatic injury induced by carbon tetrachloride in adult male albino rats: Histological and immunohistochemical study
- Effect of moderate intensity noise exposure on the cochlea of adult male guinea pig and the possible protective role of Pravastatin: Histological study
- Effect of ischemia–reperfusion on the renal cortex of adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of l-carnitine: a histological study
- The effect of different methods of neurorrhaphy on the supplied muscle in a rat model of nerve injury: a comparative histological and immunohistochemical study
- The effect of coenzyme Q10 on age-related changes of the distal colon mucosa of male albino rats: a histological and immunohistochemical study
- Histological study on the effect of nicotine administration on the bone of adult male albino rat and the possible protective role of vitamin E
- Effect of Statins Versus Montelukast on Experimentally Induced Asthma in Guinea Big: Histological Study
- Effect of Diet Restriction on the Survival of Myenteric Neurons in Jejunum of Aging Male Albino Rat. Histological and Immunohistochemical Study