Safety & Security Unit
The unit ensures the safety and security of the FCMS buildings, and to provide a safe educational environment for all students and staff.
- Prepares a plan to ensure the safety and security of the buildings of FCMS.
- Monitors the implementation of the plans.
- Conducts environmental round on regular basis and propose recommendations for improvement
- Ensures FCMS laboratories comply with the safety regulations.
- Ensures FCMS staff and students are educated on issues related to safety.
- Ensures policies and procedures related to safety are established and implemented.
- Conducts periodic orientations about fire safety for staff and students in coordination with DSFH safety department.
- Ensures safety and security for FCMS personnel and property.
- Ensures all classrooms and laboratories are vacant and locked with all equipment in place before leaving FCMS.